My go to Whole 30 breakfast for when I know I will be working early is incredibly tasty and incredibly easy!
- Canned full fat coconut milk
- Diced veggies such as: peppers, onions, carrots, green beans, broccoli, spinach, etc.
- Seasonings: salt, pepper, nutritional yeast, cumin, dill, parsley to taste
- Optional: additional meat such as bacon, sausage, shredded chicken
Oil the sides and bottom of a casserole or meatloaf dish, add mixed veggies. Crack eggs into secondary bowl along with 1 tablespoon coconut milk per 2 eggs, whip until fluffy then add seasoning and continue to mix until seasonings are evenly distributed. Pour eggs into baking dish until dish is half full (this will puff up!) Bake at 350 for approx. 30 min or until a knife put into the center of the egg puff comes out clean. Top with hot sauce or eat as is.
Creamy Chicken and ‘Rice’ Soup:
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 2 cups cauliflower rice
- 6 diced cloves garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- optional cumin and chili powder to taste
Add all ingredients to a pot and allow to simmer with lid on about 1 hour, remove lid and allow to simmer an additional 20 min to allow to thicken. Top with green onions, fermented onions, or more hot sauce! Yum!